Christ-King Catholic School is in need of Substitute Teachers.
To substitute teach for East Central Alberta Catholic Schools, you do not need to be Catholic.
For information on how to apply, please see the information below or come into our school office.
Applicants for Substitute Teaching are required to complete the Substitute Teacher Application Form and also include:
Resume and references (please include email addresses and phone numbers for references)
Copy of Transcripts
Verification of teaching experience (if applicable)
Copy of Teaching Certificate
Copy of TQS - TQS Info and Application
Authorization for Direct Deposit of Payroll - Payroll Authorization
Criminal Record Check
- Criminal Record Check applications are available from your local police station or RCMP detachment - Stettler Detachment
- To obtain a Criminal Record Check or Vulnerable Sector Check, potential staff must provide their full name, date of birth, gender, mailing address, phone number, and/or fax number and/or email address and specify the job title or position. A government issued piece of identification will be required to verify personal information
Intervention Record Check (Formally known as Child Welfare Check)
- Intervention Record Check Form CS2687 must be completed. This form is available to fill out and submit at the Stettler Provincial Building.
- Two pieces of ID will be required; one must be Photo ID
- Acceptable ID is as follows: Alberta Motor Registries ID (i.e. Driver’s License, Learner’s & Identification Card); Birth Certificate; Alberta Health Care Card; Passport; Immigration ID Card; Citizenship Card; Indian Status Card; Firearm Card; Permanent Residence Card; National Defense Card
- Unacceptable ID is as follows: Social Insurance Card; Student ID; Credit Cards; Blue Cross Card.
We thank you for your interest in applying as a Substitute Teacher at our School.
If you wish to apply and have your name on the list, please submit your application together with the required documents through email, mail or fax at the following contact details:
East Central Alberta Catholic Schools
1018 1st Avenue Wainwright, AB T9W 1G9
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (780) 842-5322